Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo Contest!!

The rules..

I know that you happen to be on an Arcadia trips this Saturday and a few of you on Sunday so I've come up with a little idea which may interest you! I have decided to run a small Valentine's Photo competition.

When you have your camera out on Saturday and you are busy clicking at what strikes you as something good to take a picture of -

THINK "ROMANTIC"!

Now I don't mean Romantic in the sense of couples or the cheesy stuff! Just remember you are in Romantic Ireland and this means you can perhaps stretch the imagination of what the word means to you.

Once you have decided on a nice photo then please send it to me by email with a short description of where exactly it was taken and what it means to you.

My entry..





And the response of the person running the contest..

Hi Rachel

Thank you so much for your wonderful work, it has been most impressive!! I would also like to print this in the Arcadia Newsletter which means I can pay you for your work also. More details later!

Once all the pictures have been carefully examined we will come up with a winner.

I will be in contact.



I haven't heard anything yet but I'm hoping soon! I'll let you know when I hear though!


Also.. Mom, in Ireland you have to pay to get plastic bags at the grocery store, so you can tell Vikki that her tote has proved to be vital for my trip! :C)

No comments:

Post a Comment