Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boo!

I just wrote a really long post and accidentally deleted it trying to add a picture. Ugh. Whatever. The post was called the end of my procrastination, but it was a lie. I was procrastinating. Badly. Boo!

In short my trip to Gettysburg was amazing but I was sad that I didn't get to see a lot of people. Matt and I had a wonderful spur of the moment trip to Baltimore for our anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious. Then we went to hang out at his cousin's house who lives in Baltimore. That was a lot of fun too.

I went into more detail in the post that I accidentally deleted but it involves med school, dissecting cadavers, and why I'll never eat fast food again. Ick!

Anyways I need to buy a couple things before I go. I can't for the life of me find my adapters I took to Greece so I guess I need new ones. There's actually a wicked cool one that has like 120 countries in one little device. (Which will be much harder to lose I hope.) And then I need like a toothbrush and a toothbrush holder I think. Maybe a loofah, a bottle of advil and a pack of socks. Other than that I just need to sort my paperwork, get the things I'll need to register with the Irish police and hopefully (if my insurance company lets me) get all my prescription medicine that I'll need while I'm over there.

Well, no that I've written a list of things I'll need I think I'll put on a load of laundry and write my list on a piece of paper and then read more or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment